8.27.2007

The "New" AT&T


Cingular is now the New AT&T....which means, simply put, that all the customers (like me) who upgrade their phones will find that the memory card from their old phone is no good. And that means, that, yep, you've just lost ALL your contacts and you'll have to manually input them into your new phone! Very annoying!! In the five years that I've been a customer, the company has gone from AT&T to Cingular to the "New" AT&T. So my question is, what was wrong with the "OLD" AT&T?? The only difference I can see is that they've gone from capital letters to lowercase. Hmm.

5 comments:

Nora said...

Sounds like a real pain in the ass.
I am with Alltel and have thought about switching so many times, but sometimes the Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't.

Amy said...

It's all a conspiracy, Mel.

Kara said...

Well put, New. I think you should all be on Verizon. Then we can all just use mobile-to-mobile minutes. Ok?

Nora said...

How bout noooooooooo, Kara!

Amy said...

Methinks d-man is chomping at the bit for an iPhone.

;-)