2.28.2008

Up Close and Personal...


with Big Head Todd & The Monsters. Amy and I went to First Act Guitar Studio in Boston Friday to meet the band. They played five songs, three from their new album, All The Love You Need, and two older favorites: Resignation Superman and Bittersweet. BTW, their new album is *FREE* on their website. I was so awe-struck that I could barely muster an intelligent thought (can't you tell Todd is looking at me in confusion??) Amy got this shot, which is awful of me, but it makes for a good blog post. 

4 comments:

Nora said...

That's great! How is the new album?

Melanie said...

I've only listened to it once, and I didn't love it like their older albums, but I need to listen to it more before I can say I don't like it.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Kara said...

Thsi picture makes me giddy!!! I'm so jealous that your fingers are practically touching Todd's.